Thursday, February 9, 2012

February with Sara

The timing for Dinner with Dad for February with Sara worked out to be perfect timing.  Sara has had a big couple of days and was eager to share.

Sara brought Rose over about 5:30.  Henry had Cub Scouts tonight so Sara and I dropped him off on the way to dinner which left Grandma Lisa all alone with baby Rose so it was a good night for all!

Sara chose Olive Garden for tonight's dinner.  Another fine choice as far as I am concerned.  Sara did the fantastic Soup and Salad deal and I went with the Eggplant Parmigiana.  Both were very good although I have to admit that Olive Garden Eggplant Parmigiana is not even close to how good Eggplant Parmigiana is at Infusino's.

The night started with a strange text from Sara.  She said that she picked Olive Garden as the location and she will drive.  I was not sure why she wanted to drive but started to think that maybe I have already started driving like my Dad and that was Sara's polite way of saying that she would rather take her life into her own hands.  But thankfully I was wrong.  Yesterday Sara bought a new car.  She bought a 2011 Chevy HHR.  Very nice vehicle and it was nice to have her drive (more beer for me).  Sara had a great buying experience and highly recommends Russ Darrow Mazda in Greenfield - ask for Todd.

Today was also Sara's first day in CNA class.  She has entered this 5 week course at Gateway Tech and is going for her CNA certification after that.  She shared with me this hand washing video - very cheeky.  I can tell by Sara's enthusiasm that she is going to do very well in this class and I am very excited to see her so excited about the class.

Dinner = $44.06. Time with Sara = Priceless!





No comments:

Post a Comment