Sunday, May 20, 2012

May with Brittany

Brittany and I met on the usual Thursday evening timeslot.  However we both had a lot going on that day and so our time was limited and dinner went way too fast.

We went to Red Robin in Kenosha.  This was a very good choice.  I think I had only been to a Red Robin once before but I definitely think I will go there more often.  Brittany had the California Chicken sandwich and I had Guacamole Bacon Burger.  Both very good choices and plenty to eat.

First we talked about both of us being in transitional states.  I am actually in the middle of a week off between jobs.  More importantly Brittany is at the end of year 4 of her 5 year program at MU and just turned in an INCREDIBLE 4.0!!!  This of course is already opening some great doors of opportunity for her and I am sure will continue to do so.  Wedding plans continue and we discussed that a bit too.

With time running out Brit and I got to our favorite subject (our Faith) too late.  It is funny how quite often the theme of what Brit and I have been experiencing or reading or listening to lately often have some strong similarities and it seems that once we start on this subject, we could go on forever.  But alas, we both had time deadlines we had to keep and off we wen on our separate ways.

Dinner = $31.45  Time with Brittany = Priceless!

Also, we were so hurried that I forgot to get a picture :(

No comments:

Post a Comment