Friday, October 12, 2012

August with Brittany

I have gotten waaaaaay behind on my Dinner with Dad blogging.  So today will be some catch up and then we will be back on track - I hope.

Brit and I went to Georgie Porgie's  restaurant.  I had the gyro dinner - very good and Brit had the chicken pita - I think (I am telling you it has been a while - how many of you remember what you had for dinner last night even?).

I can't tell you any details about the conversation, but one thing that I do know is that after our often rushed dinners, we finally had a nice long conversation and dinner.  We had lots of laughs, hit on some serious subjects and talked about the current events of our life.  It was very nice that neither of us were in a hurry and the time just flew by.

Dinner = $??? (I have given up trying to keep the receipts), Time with Brittany = Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment