Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August with Sara

OK, summer is really taking a toll on my Dinner with Dad schedule and also the associated blogging.  I am now 2 behind in Dinners with Joe and two weeks behind on my Dinner with Brittany - to be made up next week.  Summer in Wisconsin is something that goes by very quick and is full of one activity after another - maybe that is why we pretty much hibernate in the winter.

After being undecided on where we were going to go for dinner, Sara and I decided to go to TGIFriday's.  The deciding factor on the choice of restaurants - it was a good place to catch the first Packers pre-season game.  Another key factor of Wisconsin - you are not allowed to miss a Packer game - even if it is pre-season.

Given that I am writing this two weeks after the event, I honestly forgot what Sara had for dinner but I know she liked it.  I had the 3 appetizer platter - very good.  Sara has a lot going on these days and at times the conversation was very serious about very serious life decisions and of course some of our conversations were our typical fun humorous laughable topics.  Sara seems to be dealing quite well with a lot going on which was good to hear.  The Packers lost but our dinner was a winner - winner winner Sara's dinner!

Time with Sara - Priceless!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment