Thursday, August 2, 2012

July with Henry

Henry put in yet another twist to Dinner with Dad.  When I asked him where we were going for his July Dinner with Dad, he said "I want to do something different and let you choose."  Well that caught my by surprise but I must say that I did not have a problem making a choice.

We went to the Charcoal Grill.  Henry surprised me and for the second time in a row, my dinner date chose a salad.  Henry chose the kids chicken salad.  I was in the mood for mexican food so I went with the "South of the Border" plate.  Henry ate most of his dinner and I ended taking home about half of my dinner.

Henry did some great art work (see picture below) as we waited for our order.  Our dinner actually went pretty fast.  We talked some about sports and summer but that was about it.  We were quickly on our way and then went home to cap it off with some Nascar Wii.  A good night for the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment