Thursday, August 2, 2012

July with Brittany

Summer in Wisconsin goes by so fast and I certainly don't spend much time on my computer (other than work where I need to) and thus I have fallen way behind on my blogging - sorry about that.

So TWO Thursdays's ago, Brit and I met at Georgie's Porgie's.  After my comments about my dinners with Brit being too fast, we both finally had a night with no hurries.  I actually had no where to go with Lisa and Henry both out of town and Brittany had a rare schedule free night too.

Brittany was very good for dinner and had a salad for dinner and I was not so good and went with the gyro combo - I love gyros.  Brit also mentioned that she was practicing great restraint by resisting her favorite - cheesy fries. 

Given that we had lots of time, our conversation covered just about all that we love to talk about.  Brit asked about my new job and we also talked about some stories from her job.  We talked about the wedding plans, and of course stories of our faith and Christian radio that we listen to.  Brit likes some of the Moody Radio programs and I listen to Relevant Radio.  After quite a while we were on our respective ways


No comments:

Post a Comment