Saturday, April 21, 2012

April with Brittany

We are on a compact schedule this month it seems.  This is Dinner with Dad #3 in 8 days and due to scheduling conflicts Henry has decided to move his up to Monday next week so that will make it all 4 in 12 days - I love it!

Like Joe, Brittany decided to repeat her choice of March.  We once again went to Chipolte.  And just like I commented with Joe, I am good with this repeat because I definitely do like Chipolte and am happy to come back.  I had a chicken burrito and Brittany had some veggies in a bowl thing.  Also a little hint - their Margaritas are fantastic.

Well since I last had Dinner with Brittany, she has gotten some big news.  Brittany has gotten engaged to her high school sweetheart Vince and I am very happy for the two of them.  So with work, school and now wedding planning going on Brittany is very very busy.  We found out that we have a similarity in that we both appreciate down time and when a week is booked before the week starts it becomes tough.  Both Brit and were in the middle of one of those weeks.

One other thing I noticed about our conversation was that even though she has all this going on in her life, the first thing she asked me about was my life and how my week was going.  As I was driving to our dinner date I was thinking about all things I wanted to ask Brit about regarding her life and then she turns it on me and gets me talking about my life - very nice.


Dinner = $19.92.  Time with Brittany = Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment