Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April with Joe

Well after a slow two weeks, things have picked up in the Dinner with Dads.  Sunday night was Joe's rescheduled night.

Joe came down late afternoon and we had the first repeat restaurant so far and that was fine with me.  For the second month in a row we went to Infusino's.  I would love to try other things on the menu but I can't seem to stray away from my favorite Eggplant Parmigiana - maybe I will try something next month ;).  Joe definitely tried something else and went with the Seafood Platter.  I loved my dinner as usual and took half home for Lisa (she loves it too).  Joe put down the Seafood Platter, some soup, fries and a baked potato - hungry man I guess.

Going out on Sunday evening always seems to be quite a slower pace which is nice.  Conversation was relaxed and we hit our our usuals of work and politics.  Joe is working a lot of hours and has not had a chance to do much else.  He is keeping a good attitude about it and is planning to possibly take some time off in the summer after earning some savings and some vacation days.  Perhaps we could do a Dinner with Dad at Summerfest???

Came back home and Joe joined Henry and I in a game of Monopoly.  Joe and I made an early game trade I got States Avenue and he got Park Place.  We had Henry just about out and then I hit Boardwalk wiping me out first followed shortly thereafter by Henry.  Nice win Joe.



Dinner = $28.28  Time with Joe = Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment