Sunday, April 1, 2012

First 3 Months Update and a Challange to Dads and Moms

Three months into Dinners with Dad I have to say I am loving it!  As I have told many of you, this is the best gift that I have ever given to ME.  I have re-connected or connected better with all 4 of my kids and feel like I have something with each of them that I did not have before this started.  Thank you very much Joe, Sara, Brittany and Henry and also a huge thanks to my great wife Lisa who is 100% on board with this whole idea.

Between the blog posts here, my facebook updates and just everyday conversations, I have gotten many comments about this being a great idea and something they or their spouse would like to do.  My guess is that some others may have already started having Dinners with Dad or Dinners with Mom.

I would like to hear your stories and will start adding Guest Stories.   I have added a form at the top of the right hand column for you to submit your stories.  My hope is that this turns into something that many families are doing resulting in many great stories. 

Many studies have been done that prove how important time with your "kids" is - no matter how old the "kids" are.  Also, there is nothing like a one on one dinner with your child in the middle of all of our buy lives.  So go out and dine with your kids and share with the world.  Who will be the first guest post???????

No comments:

Post a Comment